Register for the afternoon program
Dear parents of first to twelfth-graders,
Summer break is slowly coming to an end and we are getting ready for the next school year. Please discuss the afternoon course offerings for the upcoming school year with your children and submit your course request online from August 5, 2014 through August 19, 2014.
How do I submit my course request?
1. Follow this link: https://gm-md.client.renweb.com/pw
2. Below the text fields, click on „Create New ParentsWeb Account“
3. On the new page, please enter one of your email addresses that the school has in their records.
4. Please go to that email account. You should have received an email from „RenWeb Support“. Please follow the link in that email and create your username and password.
5. Now please log in at https://gm-md.client.renweb.com/pw and click on „Student Information“ on the left hand side and then click „Course Request“.
6. On this page you will see all offered afternoon courses. Each course number begins with the grade level that it is offered for. Please use the course overview to see the weekday the course is offered on. Your children’s names appear across the top. Please choose courses for each child and click the “save” button at the bottom.
Your „Course Request“ is now saved. Regina Fischer-Pils will review, approve, and confirm your requested courses before the first day of classes.
Further information about the afternoon program is at: http://dswashington.org/afternoon-program.html
If you have any question concerning registration, please contact Admissions at 301.767.3807.
With question concerning the afternoon program, please contact Mrs. Fischer-Pils at (firstname.lastname@example.org
The German School wishes you a relaxing summer break!