Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
You are kindly invited to the parent-teacher conferences on:
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Preschool: 3:00pm – 6:10pm
Elementary (School Entry Level – Grade 4) and Upper School: 3:00 – 8:00pm
The online scheduling program will allow you to make appointments with teachers of grades SEL through 12. You can make your appointments in the password-protected area of our school Website starting Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 7:00 pm until Monday, November 23, 2015 at 12:00 noon following these steps:
1. Please go to www.dswashington.org and login to the members' area of the website in the upper right hand corner of your screen and enter the member login information that you received via Wednesday Mail.
2. Please click on ACADEMICS and then on Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
3. Click on the word “Register” (upper left).
4. Please enter the name, password that you create as well as your email address.
In case you forget your password, you can have it sent to you using your email address. You only need to remember which of your email addresses you were using when you set it up.
5. Click on the “Registrieren/Register” button at the bottom.
6. On the page “success”: Please click on “Login” in the upper right corner of the screen.
7. Please enter your own username and password now, and click on the “Anmelden/Login” button.
8. Select the teacher(s) you would like to see from the list, and click on “Buchungsplan anzeigen/show appointments.” You can now book your appointment. Please repeat this step for every teacher you would like to see.
9. Please click on “Your Appointments” to view and print your personal schedule.
In case you are not able to come to your appointment, please inform the respective teacher(s) by email. We ask that you limit your appointments to the designated time frame, as this is the only way to assure that every person has time to talk with the teachers. Please use the teachers’ weekly office hours for longer conversations that require more time. You can find the office hours in the password-protected area of our website under ACADEMICS.
Preschool: The Preschool does not participate in the online scheduling process. Sign-up sheets are posted in the Preschool building from November 16 through 20, 2015. If you cannot sign up for a spot in person, please call your designated teachers at 301.767.3837 to schedule your 10-minute parent-teacher conference.
Best wishes for a successful parent-teacher conference,
Juergen Sarpe, StD
Deputy Head of School
Principal of the Elementary School
Principal of the Preschool