The Friends are looking for...
“FRIENDS“ BOARD MEMBERS
You like socializing, organizing, and you want to improve the learning environment of the students of the German School? Then you are perfect for us!
We are looking for two new Board members for our Board of nine.
- German and English (oral, written is even better)
- Computer knowledge (Word, e-mail, maybe Excel)
- You like to organize.
- You are enthusiastic, motivated, and can work independently.
- Board meetings once a month, preferably in the morning, evenings possible
- Membership meetings of the German School Society
- Back-to-school event
- Summer Fest
- Christmas Market all day (1st Saturday in December), the day before after 3pm
- Presence at the Spring ball is desirable.
- Work on specific projects individually or in groups
- Good friendship
- The satisfaction of making a difference!
- Letter of reference at the end of your board term
Are you interested? Please contact Dagmar Tawil at 202.352.2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org or any one of our Board members.