The NEWBEES welcome new families!
The NEWBEES welcome you to the school year 2016/17! We are looking forward to meeting all New Families in our school community, and to see all the other families again soon.
Especially at the beginning of a new school year, the NEWBEES want to make sure that the “New” Families and the “Old” Families get the chance to meet and to know each other. We will organize NEWBEES-Breakfasts once a month from September on, and invite EVERYBODY to join us. We kindly ask you to:
SAVE THE DATE!
NEWBEES-BREAKFAST @ SCHOOL
September 2nd, 2016 from 8.00 to 10.00 am
in the Cafeteria of the DSW
Please come and join us, and
- Enjoy some coffee/tea, bagels, cakes, honey, jam
- Get to know our school community
- Meet new people
- Learn more about our school life and the traditions at the DSW
- Find answers to your questions
- Get some “Insider Tips” regarding events, destinations, and recreation ideas in the Washington Metro Area
- Sign up to join us at the NEWBEES-BREAKFAST @ HOME in the home of one of our school members on the 15th September, 2016
- Feel comfortable!
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or
VISIT US AT OUR TABLE during the
August 17, 2016 from 4.30 pm on at the DSW!
We are looking forward to seeing you! Enjoy the rest of the summer vacation – or have a smooth move and happy arrival in Washington!