Extended Care is provided daily from 3:10 to 4:45 pm for students from the School Entry Level to the 9th grade on the school premises offering two different rooms: One for group activities, the other to complete home work assignments in a quiet environment. The children are between 5 and 15 years of age. We accompany the children to the school buses, which depart at 4:55 pm.
In addition, on official Early Release Days, we also offer another program called Extended Care Plus, from 1:30 to 4: 45 pm. Early Release Days are typically scheduled before longer breaks and on days with parent teacher conferences, with classes ending at 1.30 pm. To look up Early Release Days, please consult the German School vacation calendar on the website under CALENDAR > Calendar of Events.
- Playgroups - in the school building, on the playground, and in the gymnasium (depending on the time of year and the weather conditions)
- Creative activities such as crafts, painting, etc.
- Parlor games
- Help with snack preparation and serving
- Individual and group reflections
- Opportunities for rest and relaxation
- Weekly cooking and baking group
- Celebration of birthdays and seasonal holidays
- Opportunity to complete homework